You can qualify for a home loan in Aurora, CO with a 1% Down Payment
Get Pre-Approved for Home PurchaseRefinance Your Mortgage
In Colorado first time home buyers can qualify for a home mortgage with 1% down. The assistance program will come up with an additional 2% for a total of 3% down. View more details and see an example of how it works.
Brian Quigley has been serving the Aurora, Colorado home owners for years by helping them get qualified for loans that allow them to buy the home of their dreams, refinance their existing loans, qualify for investment loans, and more. The housing market in Aurora has exploded because of its proximity to the Denver metropolitan area. View a map of Aurora and its proximity to Denver here.
Aurora Housing Market
Aurora, CO is one of Denver’s largest suburbs with a population of a little over 325,000 people. It borders the northern edge of Centennial, CO, the eastern border of denver, and lies just south of the Stapleton development. According to Zillow the median home value in Aurora is about $285,000 with the average home value increasing about 10% from July 2016 to July 2017. As a hot market it is a great time for potential home buyers to explore getting qualified for a home loan. Existing home owners should also think about refinancing while the values are high and the interest rates are still near historic lows.
Download your FREE Report Today!
3 WINNING STEPS TO ACCESS COLORADO DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
Benefits of Living in Aurora
Here are just a few reasons why Aurora is a good place to own a home. We have also written an article on the benefits of living in Aurora.
- Proximity to Denver
- Lower cost of living that Denver
- Centrally located
- Numerous recreational activities
- Great night life
Our Lending Services Include:
- FHA home loans
- VA home loans
- Home refinancing
- Construction loans
- Reverse mortgages
- Family Opportunity Mortgage
Hello, my name is Brian Quigley and I have been in the Denver mortgage industry since 2003. I have been fortunate enough to choose this very rewarding mortgage broker career and help thousands of borrowers over the years. Customer satisfaction is important to me most, and getting my clients to the closing table smoothly. Read More…